At MD2 Consulting Ltd we have strong capabilities in respect of green space, recreation, health & well-being and the natural environment; this includes:
- Green Infrastructure (GI) strategies at different spatial scales. Our consultants are involved in GI research and the development of new ideas and concepts, so you can be assured that your strategy will be sector leading.
- Open space audits and assessments to meet the needs of a local planning authorities evidence base and the impact on development allocations. Our work covers audits of local provision, establishing standards, identifying deficiencies and assessing local needs based on community engagement.
- Playing pitch strategies based on the latest advice from Sport England and tailored to meet the needs of different local authority departments from planning to sports development.
- Using GIS as a tool to provide high quality spatial information in support of plan and strategies.
- Landscape studies including landscape planning, character and capacity studies.
- Forestry & woodland studies that meet the needs of stakeholders, funders, land managers and owners.
- Urban and peri-urban forestry studies and strategy preparation to maximise the benefit of trees and forests in and around urban areas.
- Funding Applications that help our clients secure agri-environment, forestry & woodland planting and management grants.
Talk to Clive Davies about your needs on 07531 782996