MD2 Consulting Ltd are experts in site appraisal, long term environmental monitoring, land contamination and risk assessment. The site investigation reports we produce are high quality geo-environmental interpretative and factual documents. We have substantial due diligence expertise, which allows us to advise and define managed, cost effective and mapped strategies to determine the degree of potential environmental risk, and mitigation for land acquisition, transfer or development. Our services include:
- Preparation of the full range of surveys and specialist inputs for geo-environmental desk studies, geotechnical site reviews, initial flood and drainage appraisals, environmental assessment and slope stability.
- Providing clients with a fully project managed site appraisal service. We are supported by specialist sub contractors who undertake associated site works, ecological surveys, highway/transport assessments, ground/groundwater and contamination investigations.
- Undertaking Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) in a thorough and cost effective manner. We follow this up with related EIA developments; such as preparing and implementing construction environmental management plans, site monitoring and obtaining licences.
- The design of mitigation strategies for approved development; this includes design solutions and strategies that meet legislative & planning conditions and sustainability obligations.
- Assistance with the promotion, design and specification of renewable energy solutions through our sub consultant links.
- Project management of kind restoration and discharge of conditions
- Coal risk assessment
Talk to Paul Davies about your needs on 07796 446362